Friday, July 5, 2013

Healing - a lifetime process



The past is where we store all our troubles, disappointments, failures, losses and pains. We live at present to start life anew as we try to forget the things and situations that hurt us terribly. We go through tough healing process that every tomorrow promises to extend whenever we are still wounded and broken. 

Life is an uphill climb, there's always struggles. We strenuously and persistently move upward regardless of how rocky and steep the path is. Along our exhausting journey, we are pained and wounded by different kinds of obstacles but we never stop ascending. As we pause sometimes to breathe and relax, we tend to cure our bruises and injuries so as to continue this life's indefinitely-long trek. 

Despite what we experienced through the way we have passed, we are still determined to go up and get closer to the top. Sometimes we may look back to realize how far we have gone and compliment ourselves for what we have accomplished. As we recall the former things and experiences we have left behind, we either smile or cry. We smile at those which caused scars that completely faded but we still cry at those which traces of wounds have not disappeared yet. For this, I realize that HEALING IS A LIFETIME PROCESS. As we continue to live, we are bound to get hurt and suffer pain again and again. Time heals all our wounds one at a time and surely each will find cure depending on its depth and damage.

(My uncle's death was the most painful memory that bothers me all the time. Whenever we bring it up in our daily conversations, I always find myself wiping tears from my eyes. In this life, that's the deepest wound I ever had. I just hope & pray God will heal me, I mean us....all of us who love and miss him so much)



No comments:

Post a Comment