Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Grandmother's Heart

Of all the things I've learned and known, those taught by my grandmother were the best lessons I ever had. I was nurtured by Lola Nena with so much love, care and protection. She's my ever-present confidant and adviser, my best friend. Bringing out the best in me was her priority, she appreciates and compliments every simple or little thing I do - she's my fan and a critic too! 
Ever since, Lola has never hurt me with a rod, not even words; she speaks with an angelic voice that is always filled with wisdom and knowledge. Forgiveness overflows in her heart, I once caused trouble and problems to the family but she was the first person who accepted my apology and overlooked my shortcomings. From then on, I have strove to prove my worth and be my lola's pride.  

My Grandma's heart is a garden of colorful flowers that endlessly bloom with love as it is touched by the sunrays of hope and kissed by the rain of compassion. Love yah Lola!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you doi...Stay as obedient & respectful as you are. Continue to make your parents proud of you and lola too...

      Delete